Friday, November 26, 2010

Packed to the Rafters - day 4

There are times when seriously I should NOT have more money in my purse. As I not only went to Kaisercraft but Bunnings and bought some Blackboard paint.
I'm sure you are holding your breathe right now and wondering what it was that I decided to turn into a blackboard....keep me happy just nod your head please. :)

Well here you go the creation in pictures because I could see you were starting to turn a little blue there and I just can't afford to loose any blog followers right now if ever.
This and the bar bench divide our kitchen and dinning room. 
 We can't take the walls out as A) its an alcove for our fridge.
B) It's more then likely that they are load bearing and hold our ceiling up too.

After a wash with sugar soap 

Marking the lines for our chalkboard.?
I used blue painters tape to mark my work area. I just love this tape as it has no bleeding if applied correctly. Can stay there for up to 14 days if it has to how good is that?
The 1st coat of blackboard paint.
Once this is finished I think Cheeky Monkey is going to love it.
I am also hoping that he won't be drawing on any other walls.

Miss A and her parents are going home tomorrow so she wont have the pleasure of test driving this.

Nanny xo

No comments:

Post a Comment