Tuesday, November 2, 2010

OMG its November where has the year gone?

Oh no its the 2nd of November already where has the year gone? Someone stole October I swear :)
It's a good thing I am a bit, lot, little creative LOL. As money is a bit tight around here. My DH lost his job 2 weeks ago and is now looking for work again but things are a little, a bloody lot slow on the job front for him.
Not only do I need to get Christmas pressies organised for the family, extended family and our grandson the Cheeky Monkey but its also the Cheeky Monkey's 2nd Birthday in the 1st week of December so I think its time to put my creative hat on once again and come up with some cool gifts for everyone.

Here is a little something I put together for our adoptive daughter Nikkie

Its 2 size 00 singlets for the twins she is expecting early May 2011

I have added some Toy Story transfers to the plan white singlets and I must say they have come up pretty good.

And there is this cute little baby blanket I crochet

But now I am not sure if I will give them to her for Christmas or save them for her baby shower :(

Till next time take care and have a good one :)

Nanny


No comments:

Post a Comment