Friday, November 19, 2010

I'm really excited today!!!

Yep so many good things have happened this week and I'm really excited about them.(inserts happy dance here....)
1st: Last week I decided to join the a great company called The Learning Ladder as an advisor.
and my kit arrived.
My kit arrived in 4 boxes.
 It was almost like Christmas for me opening these 4 boxes.
Picture 1 of my kit
 Just a few items in their great range.
Picture 2 of my kit
And the rest of the items that wouldn't fit in the 1st picture.
My reasons for joining a varied as our children are all grown up and having children of their own. But here goes...I joined as I love meeting new people and this is a great way for me to meet them. We have 1 soon to be 2 year old grandchild with another due next April and I wanted them to have a great start in life by playing and learning at the same time. Last but by no means least the range of products are wonderful and I know I can honestly tell a parent, grandparent, mother, father, uncle, aunt that by buying these products the kids will think they are playing and not learning at all.

2nd:- I have decided on a nickname for my darling husband for my blog posts its MOTH (Man Of The House). He and our darling children thought nicknames would be so much better here then me posting their real names (Just in-case someone they know actually reads my blog).

3rd:- I finally got one of my listed items done. That's the link to my post if you want to read my list. I get to cross off 3. Open an Oztion account and have stock up for sale. :D


Until next time I blog enjoy the weekend and everything you do.
Nanny


No comments:

Post a Comment