Monday, November 22, 2010

Packed to the Rafters - day 1

For the next 5 to 6 days our home will be packed to the rafters thats for sure.
There is our family of 6 plus our boarder and another 3 people staying in our 4 bedroom home.
Our family of 6 contain:- the moth, myself, Sweetpea(22 and expecting her own bundle of joy), Sammy seal (19)and Cheeky Monkey nearly 2, master A(17). Our extended family that are down from Mildura for the next 5 days are MR J(21), his partner Miss R(18) and Miss A (1) . Our boarder Mr S is 34.

I'm bring out the bread maker and going to make home made sour dough bread, raisin bread and who knows maybe some bread rolls for the little ones. Then I am going to make my very 1st lactose free Lasagne for our dinner this evening.
My Lactose Free Lasagne ready to be frozen.
Catch you again really soon.
Nanny xo

No comments:

Post a Comment