Friday, November 26, 2010

29 days till Chistmas 2010

Welcome to FlogYoBlog Friday

Its only 29 days till Christmas....oh boy!!!
What to do?? What to do???
Yesterday afternoon a friend and I ended up at the Kaisercraft outlet store here in Geelong she needed some items for an album she was finishing and I needed some inspiration for some Chirstmas craft projects I wanted to do. I do so dislike going to Kaiser without any money I can tell you so once THE MOTH got paid and passed me some cash I went back there .... well I had found my inspiration after all and you got to strike while the iron is hot don't you?
So here are the projects I am going to start this weekend.
Advent Calendar
 I have already started on this one as I inked the inside of the 25 little chipboard draws last night.
Bauble Tag Album

Star Wreath
I also bought some paper pads, embellishments and a little kit for a competition they are holding. Oh I also bought a fort to do up for the Cheeky Monkey just for the fun of it..you understand don't you?

I will update over the weekend with my progress on these projects so stay tuned and enjoy your weekend. I know I will as we have been told its suppose to rain on and off this weekend hence the craft projects.

Nanny xo

No comments:

Post a Comment