Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome 2011


To all my friends in Bogger Land, May 2011 be everything you hope for.
For this family it will be a busy one we have the following happening:
a 22nd birthday and an 18th birthday at the end of this month
a 25th birthday in February
a 23rd birthday in March
A grandbaby due in April
a 20th birthday in April
2 grandbabies due in June/July
A niece or nephew due in June/July
and thats just in the 1st 6 mths.

I'll let you know more on what is happening in 2011 for our family soon

Nanny xo

1 comment:

  1. hi Nanny
    hope you are well.
    I thought I had commented here already ...it's the word verification I think gets me every time.
    I forget to check.
    Sounds like you have a very busy & joyous year of celebrations. MMM all that cake

    ReplyDelete