Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Day after!!

'twas the day after Christmas and all threw the house not a creature was stirring and thank goodness there was no mouse.
The presents have been unwrapped and the food that took days to cook has all been eaten.
The children are happy playing with their new toys.
Mum and dad are wondering why did they get the ones that make so much noise.

I forgot to blog the past week my poor blogging friends:(

 Dear Santa Giveaway

What with helping Santa sort out the Cheeky Monkeys gifts that took over the tree.
But we do have some winners from my Dear Santa Giveaway and as there were only 2 comments I am going to send one of you the prize pack and the other one will receive a little surprise gift pack from me as I have more Dear Santa items left over here.

Could •´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Trish.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• from My Little Drummer Boys and Lori @ RRSAHM Please email me their postal addresses.

Merry Christmas and Happy Boxing day everyone!!

Nanny xo

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a lovely surprise when i opened my google reader to see what you had been up :)

    ReplyDelete