Friday, October 29, 2010

The Sandpit for the Cheeky Monkey & FlogYoBlog Friday

Yesterday I went out and spent a little money at Toys R Us, Just because I could.
Our Grandson isn't 2 till December but I felt he needed a sandpit for when he comes over to Nanny and Pops place to play. So that's what he got LOL.
Cheeky Monkey's 1st try of the sandpit.

And this is the Cheeky Monkey 15minutes later
He wasn't to sure about the sand to start off with but once Nanny Had been in there for 5 minutes he loved it :)

Thought I would also have some fun and join in on FlogYoBlog Fridays.
Its Really Easy and the rules are here for it. http://www.rrsahm.com/2010/07/whip-crackin-blog-floggin-friday.html
Till next time I Blog take care and have a wonderful day.

Nanny

4 comments:

  1. cute pics!...he looks like he is having a blast....my 2 year old loves visiting his grandparents because they too have a cool sandpit!

    Gill xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How totally fantastic are sandpits?! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gonna make Nanny and Pop's house even more fun than it already is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ladies thank you for your lovely comments.
    Gill our Cheeky Monkey would rather be here then be at his house LOL.

    Lori sandpits are fab for the young ones and I will admit even though it was a little tight I had a ball too.

    Glowless we do our best to make the back yard a fun zone for him specially now summer is coming on for us.

    Hanna thanks for stopping by and I did have a sneeky look around your blog just haven't left a comment as yet but I will, and I added you all to my blog roll hope you don't mind ;)

    ReplyDelete